[ale] Another XWin Question

Ryan ...... twobarrel at amdyne.net
Fri Dec 18 22:06:18 EST 1998

    First, let me express my gratitude to this group.  I have been
working with Linux for the past 2 months and have no one to turn to for
help.  I would like to thank everyone who has replied to my messages as
well as to the others who are new to this.

    When running WINXX, almost anything can be copied to the clipboard
using " ctrl + c ".  Is there a way to achieve this under XWindows?  I
am using fvwm with Caldera's 2.0.33 kernel and XFree.  Especially when
running an xterm and needing to show the professor output from c & c++
program.  I am having to write the code in Linux, then recompile with
Borland, then copy and paste.

    Again, thanks for all of the help.

            Ryan