[ale] email accounts

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Wed Dec 16 08:10:30 EST 1998

Moe wrote:

> Does anyone know of free email accounts that are on a linux/unix
> platform instead of GUI, like yahoo, rocketmail, etc...

When you say GUI, does this include X?  Point is, I believe there are
some browser based solutions, but if you want text based, I've not got a
clue.

I think hotmail (Microsoft) is web based, but you'll have to check it
out.  I think Netscape offers a similar solution, but I thought
rocketmail was web based also, so I may be completely wrong.