[ale] Macintosh and Novell

Michael B Golden naugrim at juno.com
Mon Dec 14 17:40:42 EST 1998

My dad brought home a Macintosh G3 laptop computer today. I am still
working on converting him to linux. He is the system administrator at
work. They run a mostly mactintosh network, with a Novell file server. Is
there a version of linux that runs on macintosh? The version they use of
Novell Netware is not Y2k compatible, and so he may just set the date
back to fix the problem. He has only had that system go down once, and it
was because of a power supply failure. The OS has never crashed and it
runs 24/7. They have been using it for 8 years. Because of this, he
doesn't want tos switch. Any tips to try to convert him?

Michael Golden
Naugrim at Juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]