[ale] errors when halting debian

Zephaniah E, Hull warp at whitestar.soark.net
Mon Dec 14 09:42:24 EST 1998

--4Epv4kl9IRBfg3rk

On Mon, Dec 14, 1998 at 08:50:56AM -0500, Dave Brooks wrote:
> when is slink finally going to be "released"?  I need to download a cd im=
age
> and burn myself a cd. :)

Hopefully before '99, its a bit later then we had hoped, but we are
working on it..

Sadly things are having to slow down a little bit as people have gone on
vacation for some odd reason.. (=3D:]

Zephaniah E, Hull.

> --
> David Brooks <dave.brooks at disctech.net>
> Discovery Technology, INC.
> Voice: (770) 514 0547 ext. 280
> Pager: 770) 379 2333
> Fax:  (770) 425 1765
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20

--=20
 PGP EA5198D1-Zephaniah E, Hull <warp at whitestar.soark.net>-GPG E65A7801
    Keys available at http://whitestar.soark.net/~warp/public_keys.
           CCs of replies from mailing lists are encouraged.

--4Epv4kl9IRBfg3rk

--4Epv4kl9IRBfg3rk--