[ale] Need parts for Multia

Tom Simpson bullet45 at usit.net
Sun Dec 6 00:28:25 EST 1998

	I just picked up one of those DEC Multias off of ebay. I was wondering if
anybody could direct me to a source for a 2.5" SCSI-2 notebook harddrive,
as this is what my Multia is set up for. BTW, mine is a VX40 with the
optional external SCSI-2 conector as well, so I can go external if need be.
The OS will, of course, be Linux.  :)

	Right now, I have in my possesion an old 420 meg Seagate 50-pin SCSI
drive. Can I get an adaptor cable to hook this up to a SCSI-2 port?
I also intend to run a NEC 3x external SCSI CD-ROM drive as well. Any link
to sellers of older, discontinued and surplus hardware would be
appreciated as well.

-Tom