[ale] 3270 emulation

Stephen F Nicholas syssfn at panther.gsu.edu
Sun Dec 6 00:22:12 EST 1998

Hello,
  I've been using x3270.  It's not a standard install, but it's on the
RedHat cd.  Works a lot better than LanWorkPlace for Windows.

Steve

On Sat, 5 Dec 1998, Mark Cantrell wrote:

> I've been using win95 and netscape4.01 ibm host-on-demand 3270
> emulator.  However on my current version of netscape on linux, it
> doesn't support the 3270 host-on-demand thing, perhaps the later
> editions do.  Since I am trying to completly exorcise my home,  I was
> wondering if someone could recommend a good 3270 emulator for linux.
> thanks
> --Mark

| Steve Nicholas             |                        |
| Unix System Programmer     |  A risk is not a risk  |
| Georgia State University   |  until it is taken.    |
| snicholas at gsu.edu          |                        |
| 404-651-2639               |                        |