[ale] ALS Videos

Michael H. Warfield mhw at wittsend.com
Mon Jun 9 11:06:12 EDT 1997

dan singhal enscribed thusly:

> On Mon, 9 Jun 1997, Thompson Freeman wrote:

> > If somebody thought about such - I would also like a copy of the addresses. As
> > the schedule developed, I didn't stand a chance in Hell of attending. But I
> > wanted to.

> likewise here.
> I think there's definitely interest from the peopel on this list who
> wanted to go but couldn't, so ALE/LI could actually make _some_ money off
> of it, if anyones willing to make the dupes.  Set up at an ALE meeting
> where you sign up for the tapes/which sections you want, and at the next
> ALE meeting distribute them.  Now, we just need someone with the tape and
> the time.

	Regarding the videos...  In particular the roast video...

	I found the name of the individual who has done the video editing for
ISS.  His name is Glenn Young and he does this as a side line.  We might want
to get a hold of him and see what he could do for us.  His number is
404 239-2288.

	As far as interest from those who couldn't go, that's great.  Lets
not forget some of us who could go and either want copies of their own talks
or copies of talks they couldn't get to.  I definitly want a copy of the
roast tape(s).  Did we retain a copy of Maddog's Helsinki tape?

> --dan

> -----
> Never mess with magic,
> never deal with dragons,