[ale] ALS Videos

Eric Z. Ayers eric at compgen.com
Mon Jun 9 11:04:32 EDT 1997

Dan,

We are going to have to review the tapes first to make sure they are OK
before we say we are going to sell them.  The organizers will meet again
soon and we will put an announcement on the web page on what will happen
with the videos.  We want to get them out to folks, I just don't want to
disappoint people if we can't for one reason or another.

I got verbal approval from some of the speakers, but at least one
mentioned that he would have to get written approval (probably not a
problem) before he would allow us to sell/distribute them.

-Eric.