[ale] Upgrade - (Insanity)

Terry Lee Tucker terry at esc1.com
Thu Jun 5 15:57:51 EDT 1997

I have "tried" to upgrade to Red Hat 4.1 (Infomagic).  I ended up having
to do a complete reinstall.  Not FUN!  Now I cannot run my Progress
database in multi-user mode.  Why?
"Unable to create semaphore ste, errno=17."  Error 17 means "file not
found".  This worked fine on my 2.0.0 kernel but not on 2.0.27.  I have
to get this going.  It's what I do for a living.  Anybody got any ideas?

By the way, I have iBCS installed with insmod, and the SCO shared libs
installed 'casue my Progress development system is SCO.  The kernel
compiles with no apparent problems.
--
Phone: 770.965.9294