[ale] Warp cursor and resolution questions

Brad Dixon bdixon at r52h146.res.gatech.edu
Tue Feb 25 09:05:56 EST 1997

Hello everyone,

Two quick questions:

In OS/2 I had a utility that made the cursor jump to the active window. It
kept you from having to always grab a mouse to dismiss popup windows and
type into dialogs. Is there a similar function in the fvwm/fvwm95 window
managers?

I have several different display resolutions set up in X. Is there a
method to tell me what the current actual display resolution is? xdpyinfo
seems to only tell me what the virtual resolution is. Color depth would be
great, as well.

Thank you,

Brad

--
Brad Dixon
Georgia Tech Research Institute -- Atlanta, GA
bdixon at cmdl.gtri.gatech.edu