[ale] personal web space

Matt McMillin imnlfn at atlanta.com
Mon Feb 10 19:05:04 EST 1997

Last night, while I was looking through the back section of PC MAGAZINE, I
noticed several companies that were offering personal Web space (although
only some offered CGI), all at lower prices than recently discussed.  PC
Mag. may not be the favorite magazine of Linux enthusiasts, but at least most
libraries carry it (and the latest issue also happens to have a review of a
number of ISDN TAs).

-M