(no subject)

gamyers at atlml1.atlprom.att.com gamyers at atlml1.atlprom.att.com
Wed Sep 4 08:34:34 EDT 1996

 From: Cary Howell <chowell at comstar.net>
To: "Robert A. Costner" <rcostner at intergate.net>
cc: bdk at mindspring.com, Ed Landa <elanda at comstar.net>,
        efg-action at ninja.techwood.org
Subject: [EFG] The ISDN hearing is set.
Sender: owner-efg-action at ninja.techwood.org

Today at 3:40pm I talked with the Public Service Commission.  Every
Monday they have a meeting (9:30 AM) to allow the general public to vent
their frustrations at new up and coming tariffs, as well as to present
arguments against such tariffs.

The BellSouth ISDN tariff hearing is slated for Monday, September 9,
1996, and we need people to show up in force.  The meeting will be held
at the Georiga Public Service Commission, 244 Washington St., Atlanta.

If you can attend, please let me know via email at chowell at comstar.net or
call our offices at 770.333.8779 and let us know.

If you cannot attend, please FAX a complaint or call Terri Lyndall and
voice a complaint.  This is critical, your vote does count and we need
your voice.  This is truely a case where if you remain silent, it will
adversely effect the high speed services that can be provided to you and
your company.

Thanks, and look forward to seeing a RECORD TURNOUT!

---
   Cary Howell
   ComStar Communications Corp.				 WEBPRO
   Phone: 770-333-8779					 member

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at denali.is.net   Unix.Guru.Dude at worldnet.att.net
	http://www.ticllc.net/~geof  or http://denali.is.net/~geof

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....