[ale] ISDN and BellSouth

Scott Stillman sstil at snt.bellsouth.com
Wed Sep 4 08:30:25 EDT 1996

jkerr wrote:

>      I agree.  Why pay $125.00 for ISDN when the cable modems will be
>      available from Media 1 shortly.  You would think Bell would make ISDN
>      attractive now to try and get as much of the market as possible.  Bell
>      needs to decrease rates to increase it's customer base.
>
>      Jim

One of the problems with ISDN from BellSouth's perspective is
that it is very expensive/labor intensive to install. If it were simply
a matter of flipping a bit to turn on the service, it would be much less
expensive.

scott

Scott T. Stillman	email: sstil at snt.bellsouth.com |
BellSouth S&T 		Voice:	(404)332-2300          |