[ale] Re: cucipop HELP

Chris Orem colpanic at purplenet.net
Fri Nov 22 18:53:01 EST 1996

On Fri, 22 Nov 1996, Jon Lewis wrote:

     On Fri, 22 Nov 1996, Jon-Michael J. DeBona wrote:

     > When I use my mail client, to read mail, messages are not getting pulled
     > of the server (I already checked the obvious on my mail client).  The
     > same is happening for everyone else.

     What do you get in the system logs?  I'm really puzzled by the number of
     posts from people having serious trouble with cucipop.  Did you not add
     shadow support to it and have a shadowed system?

      Jon Lewis <jlewis at fdt.net>  |  Unsolicited commercial e-mail will
      Network Administrator       |  be proof-read for $199/hr.
     ________Finger jlewis at inorganic5.fdt.net for PGP public key_______

Jon,

I downloaded cucipop but have not had the time yet to add shadow
support...may you could make a patch from your source...

--==                    Chris Orem                         ==--
--==             SYS-ADMIN of Purplenet.net                ==--
--==             Keep Your Morals off my Body              ==--
--== Key fingerprint =  F98141B1EFBAE07A  E21F90A4F300A696 ==--