[ale] Linux Firewall/"Best" Linux?

Geoffrey Myers geof at denali.abraxis.com
Tue Nov 12 17:16:34 EST 1996

}I don't participate much in this group, but I read it all the time. I don't
}use U*ix everyday, but I would like to keep somewhat familiar with it, and
}Linux seems to be a cheap 'n easy way to stay in the game.
}
}2 questions:
}
}1. Is there even the beginnings of a Linux firewall package available yet.

There is either a package or you can compile it into the kernel.  There is
a Firewall-HOWTO, you may want to check out.

}
}2. The last Linux I got was from Slackware, and it was pretty good. Is
}RedHat the new leader in these distributions, or what.

Can't help you with this one, Slackware here myself.

}
}______________________
}Steve Loboyko
}Sr. Software Engineer
}VSI Solutions, Inc.
}5801 Goshen Springs Rd.
}Norcross, GA 30071
}http://www.mindspring.com/~slob

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at abraxis.com

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....