[ale] Linux Firewall/"Best" Linux?

Steve Loboyko slob at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 12 21:12:07 EST 1996

I don't participate much in this group, but I read it all the time. I don't
use U*ix everyday, but I would like to keep somewhat familiar with it, and
Linux seems to be a cheap 'n easy way to stay in the game.

2 questions:

1. Is there even the beginnings of a Linux firewall package available yet.

2. The last Linux I got was from Slackware, and it was pretty good. Is
RedHat the new leader in these distributions, or what.

______________________
Steve Loboyko
Sr. Software Engineer
VSI Solutions, Inc.
5801 Goshen Springs Rd.
Norcross, GA 30071
http://www.mindspring.com/~slob
"As far as I'm concerned, the ^*[fj'  Government
canJU"PFD((*(_*_U{JIUP(((((((0h;hd;q;j opujdp;dj;j;;

NO CARRIER