[ale] Bitsurfr setup

Matthew Avery matthew at nas.nasa.gov
Sat Nov 2 11:22:11 EST 1996

Well, I ordered a Bitsurfr Pro and I recieved a Bitsurfr PC.
can't find any difference between the two except that the
Bitsurfr PC is about $100 cheaper.  Does anyone know what
the difference is?  Also, what do I need to do to configure
the Bitsurfr PC for Linux.  It only requires a com port, an
i/o port and two IRQ's but the installation disk comes with
utility program that would normally be run during every
boot up to set these parameters in plug-n-play fashion
(no jumpers).  Anyone have a clue what I should do?

Thanks,

-Matt-

Matthew Avery
ASE Technologies