[ale] Netconfig for SUN SPARC

David Hamm dhamm at itserve.com
Thu Mar 28 13:10:38 EST 1996

I've got a SPARC 20 running solaris which SUN has managed to hide any =
clues of how to set the IP address the Gateway or the Netmask.  You know =
all those things that Slakware's Netconfig program does for you and of =
course I've looked in the docs and found nothing that would help.  Could =
any body tell me where to set these values so that I don't have to hack =
out a script to do it.  I'm sure some of  you die hard Sun fans can tell =
me of the "Blessed Method" for doing this.

Thanks David