[ale] Info on the Trident 9680 64bit video

Laith Elias Haddadin gt8690a at prism.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 22 16:40:54 EST 1996

Hi,
  Anybody know if the X-inside AcceleratedX server supports this new
Trident PCI video card?  It's the TVGA9680 64bit PCI MPEG(supported) card.
I believe it was just released some time in the past 3 months.  I know a
dealer that's presently selling it $15 cheaper than the TVGA9440 PCI.
I'm planning on getting a PCI Pentium MB, so I need a nice (cheap) PCI
video card.  Any info/ideas?

Later,
      Laith E. H.

  A wise man once said "Don't let your schooling interfere with your education"

Laith Elias Haddadin
Http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt8690a/
Internet: gt8690a at prism.gatech.edu