[ale] drivers

David Hamm dhamm at itserve.com
Mon Mar 18 16:58:28 EST 1996

I run a production printing service bureau and many of our printers are =
beginning to use scsi for IO.  If I were going to write a program to =
send print data to one of tese scsi printers I'd have to load an aspi =
driver in Dos and talk to it.  After looking through the kernel hackers =
guide I get the impression that in Linux if the scsi board driver is =
already in the kernal then there is an api somewhere.  Could any one =
elaborate on this or maybe tell me where to look for docs on this magic =
api.

Thanks

David