X and a TVGA9440AGi (fwd)

Greg Hankins gregh at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Feb 28 17:58:19 EST 1996

Hi,
  I have been running the demo version of an Xaccel X server that
supports the relatively new Trident TVGA9440Agi 2meg video card.  The
demo version only supports 3 clients at a time.  X is very
unstable under these circumstances.  Sometimes it won't load anything
saying "The 3 client max has been reached", when there is nothing loaded
on the desktop.  The registered server is $99 and as a student I don't
have that kind of money....
  Is there any other server out there that will work well with the
TVGA9440AGi VESA card?  Any other ideas of how to get around this problem is
well appreciated.
Thanx in advance,

   Laith E. H.

  A wise man once said "Don't let your schooling interfere with your education"

Laith Elias Haddadin
Http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt8690a/
Internet: gt8690a at prism.gatech.edu