Removing lilo boot and Linux from disk

Jim Copenhaver - Atlanta- Northridge jhcopenhaver at amoco.com
Fri Feb 9 13:44:30 EST 1996

I remember recovering unused disk space for someone (years ago) that had
installed microsoft's disk compression and deleted it off their system.  There
was something in their book about how to recover the primary partition space.
My dos 6.22 book has nothing about how to do it.  Evidently microsoft dosen't
think it's necessary to document anymore (or no longer supports how it was
done).  If anyone has an old dos book (5.0 +/- I think) and could check it,
I would appreciate it.

B.T.W.  ... I can't wait to install the new Linux I won last night!  THANKS!

Jim Copenhaver

Home (404)299-1144
Work (770)512-3668