[ale] [EXTERNAL] Is PHP the easiest way to make a web application?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Thu Jun 13 03:08:00 EDT 2024

Adrya Stembridge via Ale said on Wed, 5 Jun 2024 09:25:55 -0400

>Thirding LAMP stack for simple and quick development project.

Thanks Adrya,

I'm guessing you mean [perl | python | ruby] CGI. I used to do that.
Trouble is, I needed to build every scaffold for every start tag and
end tag, and I needed to write all the sanitization code from scratch.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21