[ale] ALE Sunday Meetings - On-line meetings

David Ritchie deritchie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 18:29:08 EDT 2024

Once ALE meetings stopped presentations I kinda drifted away…. I don’t
drink so Melton’s meetings also wasn’t a draw. Showing up for meetings when
the presentation either didn’t happen due to cancellation or failure to
arrange became a disincentive to wanting to drive across
Atlanta during rush hour. Google and other search engines impacted this
also, as did the rising cost of driving.

  Just my perspective. Some settling of contents may have occurred during
shipment- sold by weight not volume.

    Are presentations going on at meetings currently?

Best regards,
David Ritchie