[ale] Strong home wireless router?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 20:45:37 EDT 2023

Corp email and phishing. What a pain.

Maybe if there was a way to digitally sign email as a way to guarantee the
source....

</snark>

Security is hard and not easy for the lay person to grok. Trusting Apple
and Google to protect us...., how many subpoenas do they fulfill every year?

So much hardware for home use is "sell and forget" it borders on immoral.