[ale] Strong home wireless router?

Brian MacLeod nym.bnm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 07:25:34 EDT 2023

I suddenly had the realization that perhaps it was the router function you
were more concerned with.  For that, I have been and continue to be a user
of OPNsense (and yes, will be doing so even with the Omada gear).  All the
tools I could want, and an interface the spousal unit can usually navigate
if she needs.  Though, admittedly, said spousal unit comes from an IT
background, she's been 90% management for a few years now, so her IT is
rusty.

bnm