[ale] networking confusion

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Jan 16 11:30:07 EST 2023

 FWIW..
I use Ubiquiti access points and I can set up a guest network isolated from my internal network pretty easily.
The management service provides a simple set up. It uses a web page intercept that requires a predefined password.
If all you need is a wifi guest network, it's a good solution.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Boris Borisov via Ale <ale at ale.org> 1/15/2023 10:27 PM >>>
Only way to really separate the subnets is to be on insulated ethernet
ports. Microtik may have it but check specs.