[ale] Local source for pin-jumper?

DJPfulio at jdpfu.com DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Mon Jan 9 19:04:01 EST 2023

On 1/9/23 16:23, Derek Atkins via Ale wrote:
> So I bought a set of 2.54mm jumpers..  But then determined that what I
> need is 2.00mm jumper!!  And AFAICT Amazon doesn't sell any of those..
>
> Luckily I found the missing metal part for the one that broke and was able
> to put it back together, so I'm in business for now.
>
> But if anyone knows a source of 2.00mm jumpers, I'd love to hear it..
>
> -derek

I'm completely clueless about these jumpers. Haven't been follow the thread.

For stuff like this, I go directly to ebay if I don't need it immediately. Usually there's someone selling 100-1000 pieces for $10 where the Amazon guys sell 10 for $20. I feel a little bad getting so much more than I need.  Did some RFID things like that a few years ago for a little Xmas project.

OTOH, we all know where those parts are being shipped from ... our favorite "developing nation" that gets extremely subsidized postal rates.