[ale] Local source for pin-jumper?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Mon Jan 9 16:23:20 EST 2023

So I bought a set of 2.54mm jumpers..  But then determined that what I
need is 2.00mm jumper!!  And AFAICT Amazon doesn't sell any of those..

Luckily I found the missing metal part for the one that broke and was able
to put it back together, so I'm in business for now.

But if anyone knows a source of 2.00mm jumpers, I'd love to hear it..

-derek

On Mon, January 9, 2023 3:33 pm, Jim Kinney via Ale wrote:
> Given the age and experience of this crowd, I'm shocked that wire wrap has
> not been mentioned. Those _are_ square pins
>
> :-)
>
> On Mon, Jan 9, 2023, 3:07 PM Alex Carver via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:
>
>> Or just jump on Amazon and buy 100+ of them for $5-10. In colors, too!
>>
>> On 2023-01-09 12:00, Charles Shapiro via Ale wrote:
>> > If it was me ( which it's not), I'd go to Micro Center and buy a strip
>> of
>> > female 2.54mm connectors and cobble
>> > one together with solder and a tiny piece of wire on the solder end.
>> > Assuming of course that your case has clearance for it.  It'd be
>> neater
>> > looking than a your current setup, although probly not by much. I am
>> pretty
>> > sure the hobby part of the store has such exotica.
>> > -- CHS

>> am
>> out

>> and
>> interface

>> wire,
>> but
>> those

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745