[ale] (OT) Artemis launch watch

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Sat Sep 3 21:14:22 EDT 2022

Yeah, it was interesting listening in on mission control operations. At one
point there was an audible sigh by someone before it was scrubbed as if it
was saying "I don't want to have to say it". Today's scrub was due to a
different issue than what caused the scrub to occur earlier this week on
Monday. Still waiting to hear from NASA if they're going to re-attempt on
Monday or not at this point. If they feel they can't re-attempt on Monday
then it's likely they will send the crawler back out to bring it back from
the pad to the VAB and won't launch until sometime in October.

On Sat, Sep 3, 2022 at 2:03 PM DJPfulio--- via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:

> Had the projector and 5.1 THX system all ready.  Anything less than
> 120inches, just seems tiny.
> But that's the nature of doing new stuff.
>
> Better a delay than destroying a $2B (or whatever it is) rocket.
>

> On 9/3/22 12:35, Jim Kinney via Ale wrote:
> > Launch is scrubbed for today. Bummer.

Jeremy T. Bouse

Sr. DevOps Engineer

678.348.0867