[ale] Presentation on UNIX Security

Jonathan Drews jondrews at fastmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:38:16 EDT 2022

 For this coming Tuesday, October 18th, David Maxwell will give a
talk on a Career in security and also highlight the security features
of NetBSD. A little bit about David:

"David Maxwell is a Senior Systems Analyst at eSentire Inc. Maxwell
has been particularly active in the NetBSD open source community and
was a NetBSD Security Officer from 2001-2005.

I am posting this to Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts as it may be of
interest to some of you.

The presentation is done through Jitsi. The Jitsi link can be found in
the current mail archives of the South Eastern Michigan BSD User
Group. I will email SEMI-Bug with the link on Monday, the day
before the talk. This is to prevent spammers from hijaking the
meeting. The presentation will be at 7:00 PM Detroit, MI time.

http://www.semibug.org/

--
Kind regards,
Jonathan