[ale] Slightly OT: recommendations for VOIP/SIP to replace POTS

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Tue Nov 29 16:33:39 EST 2022

I'll second Ooma (which is where my "770 work number" went.  However,
here in S. FL outgoing FAX service stopped after a while most of the
time for unexplained reasons, usually after the first page with
my Brother Multi Center.

(Since thanks to this group I got Brother scanning from Linux to work
it doesn't matter much, though FAXes are secure and unencrypted email
is not.)

Bob