[ale] AT&T fiber and IPv6?

Bryan L. Gay ale at bryangay.com
Sat Feb 12 19:17:37 EST 2022

I had both Comcast and AT&T Fiber for years in Kennesaw. I was never able
to get IPv6 delegation working reliably on AT&T, even after they stopped
doing 6rd. I have Comcast now at the new place, 1.2Gbps downlink, and have
never had an issue with Comcast's IPv6. AT&T just never seemed to get their
act together. While having 1Gbps symmetric over IPv4 was great, and it was
less expensive, I'm happily on Comcast, now. AT&T requires you use their
gateway, which introduces other recurring problems. On Comcast, I own my
own DOCSIS dumb modem.