[ale] Mouse semi-failing

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 09:55:58 EDT 2022

More info, in case it rings a bell with someone
mouse starts up working normally, then switches to reversed buttons, then
stops. Suspending the laptop and resuming restores normal operation.
I'm suspecting something with the USB port now, but so not know where to
look for hints

--
Pete Hardie
--------