[ale] [OT] Self-study for hiring bullets?

DJPfulio at jdpfu.com DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Sat Apr 30 21:09:59 EDT 2022

On 4/30/22 18:36, Jim Kinney via Ale wrote:

> Resume: you have a side gig where you do the new stuff. Found you
> like that more than current main and looking to side step into more
> of the new stuff. Matters not that the side gig is cash out and not
> in. But be able to rip through an aws setup blindfolded wearing
> bandaids on all fingers.

Side-gig?  Doesn't everyone have non-compete clauses in their contracts? I had 1 where they expected me not to work "in the same field" for 1 yr anywhere in the state of GA.

They got those terms from a court ruling IN GEORGIA that found it acceptable.

Jim's been in the non-commercial world a looooooong time, methinks.