[ale] Print vs electronic: Was: Remove systemd network handling

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 12:19:53 EDT 2021

Whle I still use Vim the most, I must say…. through my Puppet travels, I was introduced to VSCode.  And that thing is likely the best thing Microsquish has ever done since the first release of the Natural Keyboard.  I even imported the Vim keybindings, and I just fly through using it when I’m tied to a platform I don’t like (Windows) at a particular client or if I need to work in GUI for some reason.

The synth highlighting, intellisense, Puppet integrations with PDK… Perl, Python, Shell, testing, integrated terminal…. the whole thing is actually pretty nice, and they make it for Windows (7/8/10), Linux (.deb & .rpm), and Mac.

I’ve been super happy with it, and thought I’d share.

—jms