[ale] Remove systemd network handling

Horkan Smith ale at horkan.net
Mon Sep 20 08:14:00 EDT 2021

This may be a silly question, but have you tried putting your static definition in /etc/dhcpcd.conf (as my fairly recent Raspberry OS install suggests), or in /etc/systemd/network/ (as an older raspberry arch install I have wanted) ?  Neither would remove systemd (sorry!), but both appear stable for me so far.

later!
    horkan