[ale] [EXTERNAL] Re: [ALE] So the winner is?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu May 20 07:59:24 EDT 2021

+infinity

Cloud means as longs as it runs it's not my problem.

Who's also on that cpu with my mission critical code running side-channel attacks?

Bean counters are techno-idiots.

Developers have devised a really wrong-minded culture of fast and easy is cool. How can a container survive unit testing if it downloads new guts every time it's launched?

Computers amplify human error
Super computers are really cool