[ale] [ALE] So the winner is?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed May 19 15:18:47 EDT 2021

For now, centos7, for future, centos8 streams for slower moving, fedora server for faster updates (smaller scale), or see what the centos clones like Rocky look like for 8.

I won't use Oracle linux. No reason unless running Oracle.

Maybe TheForman will make the distro outdated for large scale installation. I doubt it, but it's a possibility.