[ale] 4K Monitors?

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue May 18 20:37:40 EDT 2021

I don't think TVs are a real option.  I have a dual monitor setup with a 27" LCD on my desktop and a 32" LCD TV on a mount on the wall  3' from the ceiling.  I move things I want to monitor to the high screen and work on the low screen.

I have 2 complaints.  First, the TV is not as crisp as the desktop.  Small fonts tend to blur.  Second, redshift works, but not as dramatic.  At 2am the TV is stil to bright while my desktop monitor looks like Mars.

I type most of my day in terminal windows so tmux has been the biggest boost of productivity for me.