[ale] 4K Monitors?

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri May 14 10:59:33 EDT 2021

Sorry if these are dumb questions.

Is it time to move to a 4k monitor?
Are 40 inch 4k TVs a viable option?

Only 1 of my computers in the office can support 4K output and my KVM will need to be replaced from VGA inputs to HDMI/DP inputs to support it.  Finding a good, cheap, KVM seems to be very difficult today. My Belkin OmniCube has been solid (PS2 connectors and VGA).  Think I can switch to USB for the keyboard and mouse now.

Audio is working well with 2-sets of speakers directly connected to the specific machine. I prefer the audio separate from the KVM connection. These are analog 5.1 connectors.

Anything else I'm missing?