[ale] Using a namespace to manage a chroot.

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon May 10 15:54:39 EDT 2021

jchroot has been patched for 4.15.0 and works well.  Instead of the script I posted yesterday, all I need to do is this:

/usr/bin/daemon -irU --name=sshd77 --                    \
  /usr/local/bin/jchroot                                 \
   -f /opt/devel/devel/lfs-7.7-i586/etc/fstab -n lfs7_7  \
   /opt/devel/devel/lfs-7.7-i586 --                      \
    /usr/sbin/ssd -p 77 -D

To terminate and tear down everything

/usr/bin/daemon --name=sshd77 --stop