[ale] Flame war topics

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 14:56:42 EDT 2021

Maternally, I am only two generations away from the boat from Italy.  When
it comes to pasta shape it all depends.
Pesto does better on rotini.  Small elbows and shells work well in a soup
or stew; if the pasta is a side dish,  capellini often is a better choice.
It all depends, which is why there are dozens of shapes and sizes.
Yummmmm!

Sean