[ale] Getting rid of VMware

Tod Fassl fassl.tod at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 10:28:00 EST 2021

I created a Win10 VirtualBox virtual machine on my desktop yesterday. I
got the VMWare client thingy installed and working. I'll start poking
around in there today.

Thanks for the tip on link aggregation group. That's exactly the kind of
tip I needed just so I know what to google. Here's a really good
explanation of LAG:

https://cloud-duo.com/2019/05/lacp-configuration-with-vmware-esxi-part-1/

So I am thinking we may see a performance degradation unless I can find
the Linux equivalent of LAG.