[ale] Bridge for LAN/Wifi

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 12:45:16 EST 2021

Back in the days we did it with couple wifi 11Mbps devices in bridge mode.
I thinks we're one of these early Linksys devices. That was the backup of
the ethernet cable. Wasn't 150 feet more like width of six lanes.

The other backup was leased line with couple modems.

Networks was more exciting back then. You go with whatever can build or
afford.

Firewals, servers, long range wifi antennas, internet billing systems all
hand made and coded :)