[ale] How useful is Raspbian for Newbie Learning Linux?

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 23:48:54 EST 2021

Useful. I won't worry about, messing with another distro or hardware
until you get the basic down. Raspberry OS is perfect for that. Think
about this, for the cost, it pennies compared to install on a desktop
or laptop. You don't have to worry about do I have the correct drivers
for my wifi or will I lose my Windows install if you try to do a dual
boot.

$45 for Pi4 with 4 Gigs, is a good desktop. There are limits, but to
again to get the basic how to use linux it great.