[ale] So, who do we like for a new 4 port gigabit LAN/WAN Firewall Routers these days?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Feb 24 14:53:30 EST 2021

On Wed, February 24, 2021 2:26 pm, DJ-Pfulio via Ale wrote:

[snip]
> Both Mikrotik and Ubiquiti have proven their quick support for Linux
> issues
> in their systems.

Unless you're using IPv6, in which case Mikrotik has a 7-year-old (or
more) oustanding issue regarding routing rules.  At least with Unifi
there's the linux shell that lets you do most anything, but Mikrotik is
... more limited.

I've been quite happy with my Unifi gear.

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745