[ale] So, who do we like for a new 4 port gigabit LAN/WAN Firewall Routers these days?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Feb 24 06:06:16 EST 2021

I used (and liked) pfSense for several years. The only problem was it
consumed a computer, with the 24/7 power requirements that implies.

Now I'm using my Spectrum cable modem as a firewall/router/dhcpserver.
If that ever doesn't work (I blow out cable modems every few years)
I'll go back either to pfSense or OpenBSD and pf.

SteveT