[ale] Yup... Jacktrip or Jamulus KILLS Cisco Router??

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Tue Feb 16 13:01:15 EST 2021

Hey Neal,

Apologies if this was mentioned or asked before, but why not just NAT everything?  As long as the ports are NATted back to the source it shouldn't matter.

I have several pfSense firewall-routers in place at various sites and have never had any problems NATting any application or service.

Thanks,
/Raj