[ale] [EXTERNAL] Re: What divides Linux Distros?

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Sun Feb 7 20:27:18 EST 2021

> Sure, maybe Lennart Pottering is a ranking member of the Crab People who
> somehow blackmailed everyone into his evil schemes.  Maybe his cabal is
> why Trump and Loeffler lost in Georgia, because those voting machines
> were running Linux ...with systemd!  And maybe he traveled to Wuhan to
> deliberately infect the first few folks with COVID-19?  After all, it's
> all part of his collusion with Bill Gates to inject microchips into
> everyone in the guise of a "vaccine" so they can be tracked with 5G
> infrastructure.  Naturally, those microchips need an operating system,
> which is naturally going to be systemd because windows is still too
> large, and Bill Gates knew that, pulling strings within Red Hat via his
> secret stock purchases ensure a certain "arrogant and deranged"
> developer's proposal would be the foundation of all linux efforts going
> forward.

Thanks for this authoritative list. I learned some new things.
I think Balmer was behind most of the MSFT-evil campaigns, however.

Enjoy the Superbowl or not. As Linus put it:
“It's kind of a more violent and hands-on team-oriented version of the
traditional egg-and-spoon race, and involves a lot of standing around,
apparently waiting for the next commercial to come on.”